Thursday, April 15, 2010

What an Expo!

Hello everyone!

I had a wonderful experience today at the WBEC South Business Expo held at the Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans. I have met so many people, and I just could not get enough of it! This organization is ALL about helping women-owned businesses thrive and what a great opportunity to talk with other WBEC members (all certified!) about their experiences within this organization and out.

I also had the privilege to be a speaker at one of the workshops. The title was How to Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say! I think everyone had a good time and one of my goals was to have everyone bring one tool they learned back to the office with them and see how it worked with their colleagues. If you were one of the attendees to my seminar, please give me some feedback! I would like to know if you enjoyed it and what I can do to improve it!

Everyone - please check out WBEC South 's website (www.wbecsouth.org) if you are not familiar with it! If networking is your thing or if you want networking to work for you, why not spend your time with others that need to share the same information?

Thanks for reading my blog! Thoughts or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment